Business Development Representative
Our team works on global, cross-functional micro-influencers marketplace that are at the heart of what we do at Flicron. As a member of the business development team, you will deliver insights that drive decision-making, execution, and investments for our most critical initiatives. The role will be Help generating and facilitating sales for Flicron. Being involved in initiating contact with inbound or outbound leads. Communicating with potential customers via phone, emails or meetings. Identifying potential needs of the customer, and qualifying their interest and viability, along with creating relationship that would help drive the sale.
We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
Sound interesting? Then come work at Flicron, we're nice! :)
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound and outbound leads and inquiries.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Flicron offerings and solution.
- Drive revenue and growth for Flicron by selling service packages.
- Pitch and qualify leads on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Flicron team to establish and iterate the ideal customer profile.
- Develop strategies and implement programs to activate, engage and retain multiple customer segments, including small business to large enterprises.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to demo Flicron solution.
- Ensure successful follow-up through sales cycle by maintaining accurate activities and lead qualification information in Sales CRM.
- 2+ years of successful experience in sales, preferably in Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills, and positive energetic phone presence.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate ability to deal with rejection.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Fixable working hours.
- Health insurance.
- Sales Commission.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Competitive Salary.